Your Dream Hawaiian Vacation
Posted By: Sunset Travel
Post Date: April 1, 2016
Lush jungles, massive volcanic landscapes, clear blue waters and coconut drinks might be a few things that remind you of a wonderful place called Hawaii. If you, your spouse and your kids have not yet travelled to this beautiful Island, there is no better time to do so than now.
Hawaii has so much to offer every individual with whatever desire they would like to fulfill. If you're up for an adventure, there are lots of fun activities full of unforgettable scenery and nature you should add to your activities list.
- Waimea Canyon in Waimea to see what is commonly called the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific’. It is 10 miles long and 3,600 feet deep.
- Haleakala Crater in Haleakala National Park for a dreamlike experience 10,000 feet above sea level
- Na Pali Coast State Park in Wainiha to see beautiful beaches, dramatic cliffs and some whales and dolphins
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park for a great must see for all families and kids
- Diamond Head State Monument in Honolulu for a wonderful hiking trail and to see an impressive dormant volcano crater
- Ka'anapali Beach in Lahaina to see one of the best beaches in all of Maui full of thick sands, boardwalks, crystal clear waters and gorgeous scenery.
- Mauna Kea Summit in Kailua-Kona for some more spectacular sunset, star, lava and desert views at 13,796 feet
If you prefer touring the old cities and learning all about diverse aloha cultures and rich extraordinary history then Honolulu is the place to go, be sure to check out:
- The USS Arizona Memorial and Pearl Harbor Monument in Honolulu to stand where history was made
- Battleship Missouri Memorial in Honolulu for a great tour and lots of informative history about WWII
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific in Honolulu to see the resting place of over 25,000 heroes of the 3 American Wars
- USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park in Honolulu to see what it’s really like to live in a submarine
With over 700 miles of shoreline and 400 different beaches to choose from, you won't have a problem finding the perfect place to park yourself to enjoy an entire day in the sun. Because of the Island's extreme remoteness, you’ll be able to view the bright stars and moon in the night sky like you’ve never seen them before.
The weather alone is one of the best reasons to travel to Hawaii as the sun will shine almost every day and the sunrises and sunsets are absolutely breathtaking. Truly, there is something for everyone in Hawaii.